- Food and drink are not allowed in the library.
- You may listen to music via MP3, iPod, or CD players while reading and studying. However, the music must be kept at a low volume so as not to disturb other students.
- FREE photo copy service is allowed. Only educational material is to photocopied. The copier enlarges and reduces images and is able to print on both sides of the paper manually. Please ask for assistance at the desk.
- Books may be checked out for a period of (3) weeks with one renewal. As many as (5) books may be signed out at a time if you are doing a research paper and your record with us concerning OVERDUES is good. Magazines and videos may be signed out for one week.
- Students will be billed for lost or damaged materials. They will have the choice of replacing the item themselves, or pay the library to have the item replaced.
- The Inter-Library Loan System is a free service for our school through the Bangor Public Library. This valuable service allows the smallest library access to books and journals from libraries around the country. Make your request at the Circulation Desk. The materials will be sent to us and you will be notified to pick up your requested materials in a few days.