- Food and drink are not allowed in the library with the exception of water.
- Students may listen to music while reading and studying. However, the music must be kept at a low volume so as not to disturb other students.
- FREE photo copy service is allowed for students for classroom use. Only educational material is to photocopied. The copier enlarges and reduces images and is capable of two-sided printing. Please ask for assistance if needed.
- Books may be checked out for a period of (2) weeks. Renewals are permitted if there are no reserves for the item. Two (2) books may be signed out at a time. Additional items may be borrowed with permission from library staff. Magazines and videos may be signed out for one week.
- Students will be billed for lost or damaged materials.
- The Inter-Library Loan System is a free service for our school through the Bangor Public Library. This valuable service allows the smallest library access to books and journals from libraries around the country. Make your request at the Circulation Desk. The materials will be sent to us and you will be notified to pick up your requested materials in a few days.
- The Digital Maine Library provides every resident of Maine with access to online resources that include a collection of full text articles and abstracts from magazines, newspapers, journals and reference. It also provides students, business people, public library patrons, and higher education students and educators the ability to use online learning tools. Digital Maine Library https://library.digitalmaine.org